Finomarmtrading & processingof natural & artificial stone
At FINOMARM facilities in Chordaki, Chania, the vertical process of cutting and processing natural and artificial stone takes place, offering ideal solutions for interior and exterior decoration in contemporary buildings.
The modern mechanical equipment, the efficient know-how, the well-trained technical personnel and the strict controls at every stage of the process, guarantee construction quality, consistency and fast service, meeting the highest demands.
Applications to small and large projects, with excellent material quality, optimal execution, importance in detail, perfect finishing and adaptation to the environment, are the proposal of FINOMARM for unsurpassed aesthetics and elegance in both private and professional constructions.
The company applies a quality assurance system according to the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
Categories of stone:
- Greek marble: the mineral wealth of our country in cooperation with the largest quarries
- Imported marble: a great variety from all over the world for the ultimate sense of luxury
- Travertine – sandstone: high aesthetics in the most inexpensive solutions
- Granite: special coloring, exceptional hardness and durability for a distinctive expression of sophisticated taste
- Quartz: intense color combinations for applications in spaces of contemporary architecture.