Caring for the environment and the human being is an integral part of the company’s philosophy. The company assumes its corporate responsibility by fully complying its activities with the applicable environmental legislation, while applying operational practices which aim at the reduction of its environmental footprint.
For this purpose FINOBETON S.A.:
- Continuously invests in modern antifouling technology machinery applied to all production plants.
- Has installed special filters in all raw materials closed storage and mixing areas, while at the same time prevents waste disposal to the environment through special recycling units and sedimentation tanks.
- Applies systems to reduce dust emissions from its activities, such as an automated vehicle and roads sprinkling system, as well as special covers for all aggregates carrying vehicles.
- Participates in the Collective System of HERRCO S.A. (Hellenic Recovery Recycling Corporation S.A.).
- Has implemented tree planting in all production units, endeavouring at improving the aesthetics and adaptation to the surrounding area, as well as, in the quarry areas, aiming at their complete restoration and regeneration, contributing, this way, to the environmental sustainability.
The application of effective management systems and systemic control programs, the proper maintenance and renewal of fixed and mobile equipment, and the use of preventive measures and hygiene and safety rules, contribute to the protection of both the company’s workforce and the local communities in which it operates.
Contribution and care for the environment, concerns both the present and future generations, and for this reason, in the consumer’s mind, FINOBETON S.A. is one of the selected companies which apply the appropriate practices for the protection of the natural resources of our planet.